Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Miguel at 50 days old


It’s been a quite sometimes my son now turn to 50 days old. Based on the article I read from different books related to child attitude, at 45 days old the child will start acknowledging faces of people who come near to his face. I already enjoy it in times I talked to him and he starts smiling seems he know me as his father.

Unlike to the other kids, Miguel is different. I think he’s very smart. When he is in the room, he can easily detect that he is alone. Then, he will cry after he found out that no one from his Mom and Dad around him. He is like a 6months baby. He is very smart and energetic.

While I am carrying him he will kick my tummy and it seems it’s like 6 months old. He consumes much more bottle of milk now. Aside from the milk from his Mom who he is not satisfied, he need more milk from the bottle.

Miguel is a cute and smart baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment