Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Bubblews Funny Experience


I am wondering why other members write their post a short article. Based on  my previous post I complain about how the moderator and support group allow those kind of post. Well, it so happened that I didn’t read clearly the terms of use of Bubblews. In my previous post I read some comments mentioning the number of characters allowed, not words. But in my mind, I focus on words composition.

I felt a little bit ashamed about my mistakes. I re-read again the terms of used and I clearly read stated there “below 400 characters post” is against the terms of use. Whoever caught violating the rules might not paid.

OMG! I am complaining about it last time. But for me as a freelance writer, I prepared to read and write post which has more than 300 – 400 words. Google specifically stated that to be able your post been found on the search engine it should has a quality. How we can create a quality post if the article composed only of one paragraph that composes 4 -5 sentences.

I am thankful a lot of members respond and clarify the things. Please check my previous post regarding my complains. http://www.bubblews.com/news/258245-bubblews-i-am-confused

Sounds funny experience I have today. Hahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment