Tuesday, July 23, 2013

MicroWorkers is Legit!


Don't be mislead about my payment.

I am expecting 3 payments this week from different sites that I worked everyday. Today, I checked my Paypal account early morning few minutes after I woke up. No payment found in my account. "**Sign**"

I do bubbling when I came across one post about her Paypal account which she found auto payment from her balance paid to FANBOX. Because I am worried similar will happen to me in the future I blocked that website for my autopayment. She ask me how to disable, I forgot the process so I log-in to my Paypal account.


Wow! I got payment again from MicroWorkers which I requested last Saturday evening (Philippine TIme) and now it's Monday morning here.

 I read some comments from my myLot discussion and one member told me that MicroWorkers pay Every Monday to all payment request made from Sunday to Saturday. It's my second payment from them.


No comments:

Post a Comment