Friday, June 14, 2013

Thanks I got Paid


I didn't mean got paid from bubblews. For several months clicking but I didn't count those months last year I didn't click only once a month to keep my account active. Many of us know about Neobux. A legit site for several year. I am a Pioneer member of Neobux since pre-launch on April 2008. I been a Golden Member for 2 years but after I loss in managing my rented referrals, I stop upgrading my account.

I have plan to stop clicking and let my account suspended or deleted by the system. The problem I have 4 active direct referrals since 2008. I continue clicking until I reach more than the minimum amount of $10. Today, I cashout my balance because I need money to be added on our capital. I withdraw all my Paypal balances including my previous payment from different sites that I work early last year.

Although Neobux changes many from the day of their launch but still I believe they continue paying their members within a seconds. The first ever PTC introduces instant cashout on year 2008. If you are a member of Neobux, better you install their toolbar to catch all their ads. You'll given an alert voice if new ads available.

Thank you Neobux


No comments:

Post a Comment