Saturday, June 15, 2013

My 2nd Week on Bubblews


I felt regret why I found Bubblews very late. Why I didn’t came across this site during the launch last year. I am an active online money maker, I mean I joined and expose to different sites every since I discover money making on the internet. If Bubblews open last February, I was in Saudi Arabia that time and I was active in different sites such as ptc (paid to click), ptp(paid to post), hyip(high yielding investment program) and some other programs that I was interested to earn money. Aside from the salary I received from my regular job abroad I was also receiving money from my online program.

If I joined Bubblews on the day it was open ot maybe after a month. I think I already earned more 1000 bucks. If I based to the latest statistic of my earnings everyday, do doubts I can reach that amount within a year. Everytime I finished my job I directly went to my room, around 50 steps from the main entrance of the hotel I work, 4th floor of the 6 stories building intended for more than 450 total employees of the hotel. I was addict clicking hundreds of ads from different ptc which I earned point of cents not like Bubblews you can earn about 1 cent every action you readers made.

Based on my observation, it’s possible to earned 3 cents in every visit of our viewers if they will like or dislike, comments and of course once they click your article automatically you will earn one view each one of them. As long as it was their first viewed on your article. Bubblews counts only the unique views we get from different viewers. Meaning only one time the system count your IP address. If you repeatedly viewed the article it won’t count anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment