Friday, June 14, 2013

Feeling Unusual


It's a great sunny day today. I woke up 6 o'clock in the morning which unusual to the people around in the house. I did't sleep well last night, I am not feeling will until now. It seems I have a fever inside my body. I forgot to buy medicine yesterday. I am too busy in our shop. I to take it early so that my unusual feeling's vanish.
I go to our shop at 7am and open for customers. Another thing, I want to buy medicine for my fever and cough. Coming here in the shop without taking a bath. I don't know if I can't stay long here the whole day. Me and my cousin are the attendant and managing the shop. It's not easy to handle if only alone left and the other leave for home or have something to buy.

I need another attendant to help us. Whenever somebody leave there's one can assist my cousin or even myself. I am waiting my other cousin to join us here. He's still finishing his studies. Better it's already month of March, the graduation day is near. After that day, my cousin will come here and help us. After few days maybe I will left again for about months or even years.

I need to go Qatar Embassy for cancellation of my working visa. I want to find another employer. Last December 28 supposed to be my flight for Qatar but unfortunately, my wife who was pregnant asked me to stay for awhile until her labor day. I cannot refused my wife because that's the welfare of both, my wife and my baby.

I went home from Manila and now I am happy with my family and the newly born son of mine. I promised to myself that I will work again abroad for about 5 years only. My son after that years will be in school and I want to take care of him everyday while managing our own business.  I will grab the opportunity at the moment while my son still baby. Whenever he start school I will take charge of him.


No comments:

Post a Comment