Friday, June 14, 2013

My 2nd Motorcycle FURY 125R


My FURY 125R Motorcycle

I bought my 2nd motorcycle on May 31, 2012. Not for my personal use but for our business. We are living 8 kilometers from our shop. My wife and shop staff traveled everyday for work. Based on the calculation I made, it’s better to have a motorcycle as their service to minimize fare expenses every month. It’s a great help to have a motorcycle.

We will spend around $140 every month for their fare. It’s a big savings to have our own service motorcycle. Luckily, one of our staff knows how to drive although don’t have a professional drivers license but he has student driver. After 5 months he will get his professional driver license.

In our town only seldom LTO or Land Transportation Officer undergoes checking travelers so we can pass the way from home to our shop. It happens also they check all motorcycle passes to one corner of the road. Our driver was clever he was passing other streets to avoid caught without driver license.


No comments:

Post a Comment