Friday, June 14, 2013

Like Button Not Working


Who among you experience the LIKE button didn't works. I have tried many time to like somebody's post several minute ago but the color green message after we hit the like buttons did not appear. I think there's a glitch going on. I understand it happen sometimes to any sites that some features failed to respond.

I am hoping it will be back to normal later on so we can continue doing our daily chores here in Bubblews. Members will missed the likes notification right at the moment due to the said feature.

Have you experience the same? Have you wondered why it happen recently? Maybe there's another system upgrade did by the support team to make the site more reliable and accessible by many users and viewers all over the world.

We are hoping that the promise version 3.0 will be up after the 2nd quarter of this year.

Instead of liking the articles, what I did I leave a comment to to every post I viewed and read. What is your alternative to any post so that the owner of the article knows that you visited their post?

No comments:

Post a Comment