Friday, June 14, 2013

Online Job Daily Schedule


I am a full daddy, a full time husband and a full time online job seeker. More than 7 years already since I discover different online job business. I was engage in different online sites such as selling e-books, paid to click, socialize network sharing revenue programs, autosurfs, hyip, paid to post and many more. I even run my own refback site a year ago. It happen I was busy with my regular job abroad so no one manage until I decided to close the site after paying pending request.

Anyway, let’s talk my online job schedule. Recently my wife delivered our first baby so I am busy in caring both of them. Sometimes, need to wake up midnight to prepare bottled milk of my son. Everyday, I am busy managing our family business. Most of the time, I am here in our shop more than 8 hours everyday. Usually, I am online started at 8am. I work first my 5 ptc sites which I been a member minimum of 3 years. After clicking all ads, time to check my email notification in myLot and comment back all respond to my discussions. My participation in myLot continue until we closed.

How about Bubblews? I joined the site last February 22 in the afternoon. Since then, I need to patch up bubblews to my daily schedule. What I did, while I am doing myLot  I also open my browser on bubblews. During my idle time at the business, I focus it to both myLot and bubblews. How I write my article? Since, I am very busy also with my offline business I write all my articles at the evening. We always close our shop at 7pm. Time to go home and see my family. After dinner, chat a little to my wife and to my son even still he not acknowledges me. I sat down on my center table to write different articles to be posted tomorrow.

We don’t have internet connection at home. I only have one connection in our shop. No online job happened while I am home. I focus to my family and some plan for tomorrow’s business transaction. I am fully loaded everyday.
Despite the hectic schedule still I can do some stuff online, the earnings possibly for paying monthly bills. Besides, I am happy connecting with different friends all over the world with the same goal of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment