Saturday, June 15, 2013

Life Being Single


Living independent

I started to live independently from my parents when I was around 19 years old after I finished my college and find work. It was a good memory that I won’t forget. I live far away from my parents place. Being alone, I can do a lot of things that nobody will interfere. Everytime I got my salary I went to different shopping mall to find something I like. I enjoy being independent from my parents. I don’t know why there lots of people who still live with their parents until they got married and bear their own kids. It’s nice to live independent with no one will correct or commend you everytime you makes some mistakes. No one will disturb you if you want to sleep the whole day without eating.

You can bring your friends in the house without worrying to anybody might be you can disturb them. You can drink as far as you until morning. All you friends will enjoy the company with anybody to worry about. You are free from any shout or even punched if somebody don’t like on what you did. It’s funny but I remember my old days living alone.

Now, I am already married and I cannot do the things I did in the past. There are disturbance around me even I want to be alone. It’s different life if you are married. Being single is only part of your unforgettable memories.



No comments:

Post a Comment