Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Hotel Experience with Sheraton Riyadh


I checked-in with different hotel here in our country but it was different to the experience I’m going to share with you. I worked in a 5 star hotel in Middle East and one privilege given to their employees was to become a guest on the hotel. Privileges are given to supervisors and manager only. Thanks to Sheraton Riyadh Hotel and Towers, located in RIyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabai.

I was informed by the Human Resource Office that my scheduled checked-in was on August 10, 2010.You needs to undergo proper check-up similar to what our regular guest did. I went to the reception, not wearing my uniform and approach by the receptionist. It seems that we are not known each other. The receptionist told me about the available facilities of the hotel and some inclusion covered of my stay with the hotel. He gives me a electronic key for my room.

Without giving any money I successfully check-in, on the system I was book with the HR Office. I was guided by a bellman until I reached my room. I call the room service for my order; I am allowed to order a maximum amount of $100. I call some of my staff who works on the floor to accompany me on my dinner. I watch outside the hotel over the window. I enjoy the night in my room requesting some supplies from housekeeping, the department I work with. All of my staff bring the items laughed and stay for awhile in the room.

In morning, I went to the lounge for my coffee and breakfast. All of the crew were my closed my friend. The give me excellent service but I am not comfortable eating my breakfast with some of our guest. It was my day, a privilege given on to few employees. I enjoy the food and the service.

I went to the recreation for some exercise and the manager also there was my friend. We’ve always been together every night on our drinking session. I used the sauna first and next the pool. It was one of my unforgettable experiences while working on the hotel.

At the end of my stay, I rated all the service that was given to my each department who always connected with the guest. Being a guest in a hotel is like a king, you will be treated in accordance with their standard. I am fortunate I work in a 5 star hotel so the standards of service being observe.


No comments:

Post a Comment