Friday, June 14, 2013

Bubblews I am confused


As a new member I am still familiarizing the concept of the site. I am reading here and there from. Entering different sections of the sites to know more how the site works. The terms of condition clearly states that every post should be composed of a minimum 400 words but when I roam around, I came across different post made of a very short article that mostly consist of more than 100 words only. Other members still like and comment the post without any dislikes and negative comment. Why does it happen?

I am confuse about how moderator and staff consider those write ups. Most of them been paid many times by Bubblews. If that way of writing allowed here, I am afraid, most of the members will do the same. I am trying my best to compose an article which consist more than 400 words.

I read some articles about their doings and undertakings. It’s just like writing to their diary. I think there’s no violation regarding this issue because it wasn’t mention in the terms of condition regarding the allowed topics we are going to submit.
I am a member of expertcolumn 2 months ago but I have limited articles approved because of grammar and the context of the article. I am a member of wikinut too. Not very strict compared to Expertscolimn but still your articles thoroughly check.

Bubblews is unique and exceptional. I understand if the administrations are not very strict in imposing the terms and condition because they are earning revenue from traffic of the site, not from anybody who buys any article posted here in Bubblews. But I think it’s better to be more constructive and much better followed the allowed total number of words.

It’s annoying to see and read articles which composed only of more than 100 words. It’s seems you need more explanation to the points they raised on the topic. Something is missing in the articles. Imagine, I read a lot of it within one day being a member. No one rate dislike and no negative comments. Maybe the reason, the article writer already a veterans of Bubblews and already paid several times.

I am not talking about grammatically perfect our every post submitted here but atleast a little bit longer compare to those common topics that we can see and read everywhere. An article is composed of several paragraphs and sentences but to read a writings which consist only of one or two paragraphs, that is not called and article, it’s only a discussion or a Question and Answers portion of a topic.

Hope members will think about this issue and the administration also give attention to this article. I am happy to know that Bubblews not strictly imposed grammar and perfect English. Considering members from all over the world, who gives traffic to the site to earn revenue.



No comments:

Post a Comment