Saturday, June 15, 2013

Pope Resign to Change His Religion


I didn't know that the previous Pope resigned until I read it from different blogs of Bubblews members. It means my source of news now change instead of Television and Radio, not even from Google or Yahoo. I am more dependent on different international news on this site. Bubblews is a great help to those who wants to earn and to learn.

This morning while waiting when Bubblews time change because I reached already my maximum number of post, I read different blogs posted from any members here. Several post talk about the new elected Pope. Another talk of the town issue that all christians must know.

I am confuse why the previous pope step down to the highest position of the Catholic Church and no other reason reveal by the Vatican except health problems. I try searching other reason through the help of myLot search engine.

One link caught my attention. I read thoroughly the article and it said that the pope resign because he was converted to Islam. Do you believe that he was converted to Islam?

I am thinking maybe it's true or the writer wanted to to attract viewers and get more traffic on his/her site? What do you think guys?

This is the link I found the story: http://www.nairaland.com/1222049/why-pope-resign-he-muslim

I also posted a discussion related to this topic to my other program and I got several opinions from other members:
Here is the link: http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2755541.aspx?p=1#1_16632718


No comments:

Post a Comment