Saturday, June 15, 2013

1st Monthsary


1 Month On Bubblews

Time runs fast, who knows within few days I am active here I am now one month since I create my account on Bubblews. Within that period I enjoy very much reading different articles from my co-member and connection. Within a month, I am paid 3 times by the site;

1St Payment        $ 30.16
2nd Payment $ 34.88
3rd Payment        $ 41.54

Now I have $ 23.98 in my BANK, I am absent for 2 days because I was sick so that’s the reason why I didn’t reach my 4th minimum redemption within a month. Besides, I am very thankful for the opportunity I found online. Never happen in my history online that I was paid 4 times within a month from a free program. I am very proud for being a Bubblews member. I will continue promoting this site to all my online friends and even my friends and relatives offline. Bubblews is a great opportunity to all willing to earn from their articles.

Check out my account statistics within a month here in Bubblews. I am happy I reached those figure within a short period of time. If I manage to do it, there’s no reason you can also do it by yourself. See you on the payments.



No comments:

Post a Comment