Saturday, June 15, 2013

Are You Sick Of Getting ERROR?


Everyday we encounter different error message when we load up Bubblews page. Yesterday was the worst experience I had. I am expecting that the site will resume to normal operation after 5pm but it wasn't happened. I log out at 8m and didn't know what time the normal loading resume. This morning when I log-in it was fast and I started to post my own article. It's 10am here but the site still loading fast. I cannot manage to post more articles today because I am too busy with my offline job.

What you did yesterday while +Bubblews was down and the loading period takes more time to wait. I want the site to maintain it's speed so we can make our daily routine to view,  likes and comments some of our connection.

How did you manage your online opportunity if time comes that you don't have any activity did on Bubblews? Hope that the version 3.0 will be start soonest possible.

Happy bubblews to all. Hope we can continue doing alot of things here or to any other programs we had.


No comments:

Post a Comment