Friday, June 14, 2013

Photo Credit – My Apology


I am new member of Bubblews. I started February 22, 2013. I work here for around 4 days. Due to my laziness last time and excited to post my own article; I forgot something which is might be a violation of Bubblews terms of use. To make the story short, although I posted articles with my own composition I forgot to credit the photos that I uploaded which are related to the articles. The following articles of mine didn’t mention the photo credit.

Earn Money by completing micro tasks – Photo credit from microworkers facebook account.

Smile of a Baby – Photo credit from Google. I found it while searching

How to connect with your friend? – Photo credit from Google. Just a search

Flock Browser Experience – Photo credit from flock.com

Fantastic Mobile Phone LG P698 – Photo credit from LG website.

Went To Pag-ibig Tagum City Branch – Photo credit to Google. Just a searc


My humble apologize to all the staff of Bubblews. Just recently I realized I made it unintentional. I came to know my mistakes after I read several post mention their source of photos and ideas. Rest assure all of my post with no caption of any credits are own by myself.

I admit that mistakes and that will encourage me to follow rules of every site that I joined. Mistakes are learning tools. I learned it from my Manager. It doesn’t mean that your mistakes can be repeated many times. Once you make the same mistakes. It’s your intention already and it’s your choice.

I am hoping that those members who quoted and uploaded photos without crediting the owner should think that they are violating the rules and subject for reprimand. We are not perfect, we can commit different mistakes. Bear in mind, every mistake can be forgiven if you admit it by yourself. Learn to vow your head and not letting the things might harm you in the future.
Again, sorry for the mistakes I made.

Note: I laready edited all my post without photo credit.


No comments:

Post a Comment