Friday, June 14, 2013

Special Thanks To My Online Friend


I can’t believe that one of my facebook friend who followed my post from Bubblews, always read my article. He is the first one “likes” my status updates everytime I post an article in +bubblews. He send me a private message and asked about my online stuff. He observed my pages flooding with several articles that amazed him. I introduced him different programs but he’s busy right now because of his upcoming work abroad. He is a seaman by profession.

What he can help me is to view and read my article. Not possible for him to comment and likes because he’s not a member of the site and he doesn’t have any plan to join. He told me that everytime I share my article to facebook and twitter; he also shared it to his list of friends.

It happened that he has two accounts in facebook. One of the account that he didn’t used for couple of months already because he has his own exclusive account for his family and friends. He offered me to used his old account which has a total of 3,000 list of friends. I refused at the beginning but after I realize that it can help me to promote my articles, I grab the opportunity. I tried it yesterday and I earn a good income from the views of his friends. I posted the link on the status update and several of his friends shared it to their wall. Wow, how helpful my friend to me. I posted 4 articles only yesterday but because of the views from the social media I earn more than $4 in one day. How much more, if I posted yesterday 10 articles. Maybe I can earn more than $10 in a day from views outside Bubblews plus the views, comments and likes of my Bubblews connection.

Now, I am happy with my newly found opportunity that introduced to by one of myLot members whom I didn’t sign-up under her referral links. I make a task in myLot to join my link but sad to say only 3 posted their articles and some did not. Those who didn’t try Bubblews, I know they will regrets at the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment