Saturday, June 15, 2013

A Cloudy Tuesday Morning


As woke up this morning I witness the sky without any clouds and the sun shine very brightly but after few minutes the weather change and now it's cloudy and I think there will be a rain shower later on.

Well, yesterday was a little bit annoying, supposedly the site will go back to normal after 5pm in the afternoon here in the Philippines but sad to say until 8pm the site still on slow  loading mode. I didn't even read more than 20 articles posted by some members here in +Bubblews.


I am hoping that today, it won't happen again so we can post more articles and of course we can make some money out of our every activities here. I missed all of  the post yesterday. I apologize to all my friends from different social media, I missed posting my articles because of the site situation.

I will try my best to post more today so that you will enjoy reading my new shared articles. I didn't even make any article to be posted because I was so tired attending customers here in our shop. Today is a market day here, expected to encounter hundreds of clients and customers again.

My 2 sibling can help me here starting today because their class was finished yesterday after my sister graduated from high school. They will become my assistant for more than 2 months before classes will begin this coming June.

Happy Tuesday to all of your guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment