Saturday, June 15, 2013

3rd Redeem - Got an E-Check


It's really a happy Sunday for me because I got a notification in my inbox stating that I received and E-check to my Paypal account. What an awesome feelings for the 3rd time I m surely paid. I read several complains from different members about the redemption but it wasn't happen to me. I am also hoping that everything will be fine with regards to my redemption.


The eCheck estimated completion: Mar 20, 2013 - Mar 22, 2013.


As you observe all of my post are original. I never copied any of it from different sites. I am sick reading different post that I surely know that they are copied from other site without any credits at all. When you read the post, it awesome writings but when you check their original post it's very far from it. Why people do this way to gain money?



Greediness can lead you to disappointment. Do all you best to compose an article come from your own ideas and experiences. Never copied anything online thinking yourself that you own it.


Friendly advise: Compose or construct an article that coming from you not from others hardwork and you used it for gaining money. You will be allowed to post anything on your profile but during the redemption you will face problem after thorough checked of your post my moderators and support team. Enable to get paid don't violate any rules. I surely said you get your rewards from Bubblews


No comments:

Post a Comment