Saturday, June 15, 2013

Life of a Businessman


Hello my dear friends and readers from Bubblews itself and to all my social media friends such as facebook and twitter. It's already 8pm here but still we are open because I want to stay for awhile and read some of my friends articles and blogs.

Well, lets go back to the topic I raised above. After 6 years working in one know company near our place, I decided to render my voluntary resignation because I was so bored with my daily routine. I engage in business for more than 2 years. I observe that I enjoy running my own business rather than being and employed. I supervise a group of crews and staff in the company. Expect the worst that I always been on stress due to my schedule and the people around me. I was pressured by the management, reaching quotas and minimizing expenses. Every briefing always took the same topic.

When I started doing my business, I was impress the way I handle customers. Maybe I learn it from the training's during the time I was working in the company. I enjoy the calculation related to accounting. While in college I love numbers so it is useful in my business. I am aware also how hospitality works to different people. They are not more on the items or the product you are offered to them but the mostly considered how your deal with your customers. Service is the best thing you can offer to your clients and customers. If they were satisfy your service plus the product you sell, they always come back to your business. Their loyalty remains on you even you have a lot of competitors around.

To add more on my knowledge I go back to school. I took up BS Entrepreneurship. I was  more equip to run the business. Now, I am here setting inside our shop managing my own business. It's already 3 years since I open this shop and until now still improving. Day by day we meet several people first time customer and they constantly coming back to us. I always teach my crew what to do to our customers so that they won't be frustrated and disappointed with our service.

I think I share a lot today, and hoping to catch you again tomorrow morning. I will check all your comments and like to all my post and I will read some of yours. Have a bless evening to all of your my Bubblews friends and to all my facebook friends and twitter followers. Wish you all the best today and tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment