Saturday, June 15, 2013

Calling You an Idiot - Acceptable?


Yesterday I encounter an argument with fellow myLotters. He was calling me an idiot which I cannot take it. First time somebody called me idiot, whom I don't know him and he didn't know me yet.

I was posted about the opportunity I found, I am talking about Bubblews. I didn't mention the name of the site but those who are following my previous discussion, they knew what site I am talking about.

I quote here the first discussion I posted on myLot more than 2 weeks ago:

 "I Was Missing In Action?

No, I was not missing in action. I was still here, reading the notification from all of my friends who posted new discussions and the notification which somebody relied my comments. It's just so happened I need to take a leave for awhile to try one site of they are paying. I work their the time I spent before here in our home. Well, 7days was finished and I reach more the payout of $25. At the end of 7 days I requested $30.12. Today exactly 24 hours from the time I request I got it in my Paypal. Sorry, I don't want to leave my home. Can I take a leave for another months? I want to earn more than $100 in a month. I believe myself I can reach it within 15 days.  "

##This is a notification from myLot.

Your question has been deleted because of the following reason:

No significant discussion content##


You cannot read anymore the whole discussion because it was deleted after 2 weeks. Imagine, 2 weeks passed after they finally deleted my post. What kind of moderation. It's because somebody reported it, the one called me idiot.


I have had a hot discussion last night with a fellow myLotters because of calling me an idiot. It’s against my will to accept that I was an idiot due to some violations I did. I accept that it was my mistakes that I replied to a member who as me more information about Bubblews.

I posted a discussion titled “$100 within 20days – Not Bad!” Based on the introduction of my post, I didn’t convince any member to join me because I earned good income because of Bubblews. But it you are sick in finding better online opportunities, you might think what is behind Bubblews.


Original Post Title: $100 in 20 days - Not Bad
Original Post Text
I'm not convincing other members to join me on the program I work for the past 2 weeks. This is only an update of what's going on with me. Well, within 2 weeks I received a total payment of $64. [em]thumbup[/em] It means I request payout every week. Now I am ready to request another payment around $40. I am happy because the money I get from the site helps me alot while I don't regular job. It helps me to pay my bills.

##This is a notification from myLot.

Your question has been deleted because of the following reason:

commercial/advertising/soliciting



I cannot control the situation that some members asked more about the site, so I posted a phrase “wait on my PM” which is against on the guidelines.



I owed myLot for founding Bubblews. One of the member here posted a discussion asking more information about site and if the site still paying all of the members that reaches their minimum redemption. Despite there are bad experiences due to delayed or unpaid redemption. I cannot blame Bubblews because some of them violated the Terms of Use.

In returned I also inform some of my friends what happen to my new found opportunity. If I violate the rules, there’s no reason that somebody will hit me at the back by a certain word that is not acceptable for me.

If he has concerned about me, he can speak me diligently without hitting my ego. He apologize but he speak too much and asking support from his friends.
Well, there are members who support him whom I didn’t know where they came from. They are raciest type of people. Some of them created several accounts because of violations.

I’ve been more than 6 years on the site but I used only one account and never tried to open another one. 

This is the last post I did yesterday after somebody called me idiot.

Original Post Title: First Time Somebody Called Me Here Idiot!

Original Post Text
Until now I am thinking about how this guy openly called me idiot because of my post. Well, I didn't hide about the program I work lately. I need more funds to rescue me for being unemployed. I already explain to all my friends why I was out of myLot: http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2752219.aspx Then I was posting again if all my friends missed me while I wasn't able to respond some of their post: http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2754379.aspx Even I found several programs that maybe better than myLot but still I always coming back to myLot: http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2750261.aspx Today I give an update about my ongoing works in the programs I mention in some of my comments. Some of my friends who responded in my discussion knows about the site. Now, the issue come. I posted about the earnings I got from the site I work. Based on my introduction I didn't convince any members to join me but if there are some who want to inquire and need more information, so I will give them in PM. I accept that I made a mistakes I comment back about the PM I sent to them. This guy, acted like he is the one own the site. It's not a big deal for me if I violate some rules or guidelines. I know what I am doing. If the admin delete my post, it's fine it's normal here. I have several post deleted even didn't violate. It's only because of wrong report. Please check my post and know the person who called me idiot at respond #5. He is another myLot idiot. http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2755808.aspx I've been here for more than 6 years and he is the first called me such word.##

Links given above not anymore working, it has been deleted


##This is a notification from myLot.

Your question has been deleted because of the following reason:

The forums are not the place to resolve this


I told the guys, don't call me idiot because you don't know me yet. In fact, just now I saw your activity in myLot. If idiot is acceptable in your country, don't generalize us. Some countries don't want to hear those words. 

You want to know what was his answer? He said, "It's their problem not mine" He was showing how rude he speak to me. 

I sent message to the Admin this morning and I am waiting their reply.

If I make a violation, no one have the right to call me idiot. This guy act very rude to fellow Lotters. Not all individual accept that word. We are from different countries and we have different customs and tradition. You should do your job to reprimand those people. Don't be so blind about the discussion we have yesterday. I caught several members who violate myLot guidelines but I never use any words that I know not all will accept. 

Respect is the most important and to make myLot runs smoothly. This guy didn't show his respect to others even those who violate the rule. We often commit mistakes because we are not perfect but saying rude words is another story that need action. You are the Admin of myLot, have you telling rude words to anybody here? Of course you didn't. Besides he doesn't know me yet, I don't know where in hell we have meet before. He suddenly showed his bad attitude and told me in a rudest way.




No comments:

Post a Comment