Saturday, June 15, 2013

Atlast I got a referral


I meet this guy online from myLot. Several members here know me better in myLot having a username "julyteen". We have common interest in terms of online opportunities. Until we came with an agreement to do blogging site. I was busy at that time for my application to +worksabroad so I cannot focus all my time with him to pursue our plan.

I occasionally visit his blog +cashoutdecently

I always amazed how he did his blog site. I want to work my blog also with the help of him but I don't have enough time. As you all know, blogging is not an easy job online. You need patience and concentration. In other words, you need to spend more time to develop your site.

While the Bubblews down due to server error, I posted about Bubblews in myLot and alot of members shared their opinions and willingness to join the site. Without knowing that one of my close friend saw my post and he respond. I was ashamed to invite him because he is an expert blogger unlike me. This is my post in mylot: http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2755883.aspx?p=1#1_16635546

Now, he's convince with the article I showed him: http://www.bubblews.com/news/300132-2nd-redeem-i-got-paid

I am very thankful because he join me here today. I hope the similar support I got from all my friends and connection here will be given to him.

His name here is &primeaque86

Have a bless evening to all


No comments:

Post a Comment