Friday, June 14, 2013

Earn Dollars on Your Article


I reached my minimum payout within 6 days but I request the redemption on the 7th day of being member of Bubblews.


I requested my 1st redeem from Bubblews on March 01, 2013 and I received the payment into my Paypal after 24 hours Bubblews time while around 36 hours Philippines Time.

The payment was considered instant, as per the remarks of the funds I received. Thank you very much Bubblews support team.

I requested funds transfer from my Paypal to my bank account on March 02, 2013. I didn’t withdraw yet my Bubblews money. I only withdraw my previous earnings from different site I joined. After confirming my withdrawal, Paypal said that my request will be processed and the money will be credited to my bank account within 2 – 4 days, only business day counted. Weekends are not counted for the processing of withdrawal. I requested my withdrawal on Saturday, it means weekend here in the Philippines.  I am counting that the funds will be credit after 4 days, possibly it will credited on Thursday March 07. I start counting from Monday which is Day 1.


Tuesday morning in the Philippines, I checked my account online, through BPI online banking. I was amazed when I saw the money has been credited to my bank account. It took 2 days only the processing of my fund transfer request.

I was deducted by Paypal of 50 pesos for the processing fee. Based on the rule, any amount below 7,000 pesos there’s a fee of 50 pesos. If you request amount reach to 7,000 –fees is waive. If you have Unionbank EON card, much better to withdraw your funds through this bank because no additional fees charge by the bank unlike BPI and any other bank except Unionbank, they will charge 200 pesos to your money.


I choose to transfer the funds in my BPI  to my SMARTMoney account, through the use of mobile banking. So, within a minute I got my money and was transferred again to another SMARTPAdala centers because we are accepting SMARTPAdala, I got my cash while setting infront of my laptop here in our shop.  I will save bigger amount before requesting another withdrawal to waive the fees.



To all my friends and people who are skeptic about online job, this is the proof that there are some sites that are legit and paying. Be sure to ask those who have experience so that you will not be scam. If you need my help, let me know.






No comments:

Post a Comment