Friday, June 14, 2013

It's Like my eyes getting closer


The first time I came to our shop without taking a bath. I know if time like this I don't have any interest to work because of dizziness and feel tired. I want to divert my attention to different activities in the shop and also bubblews. I want to win the game, I mean I want to sustain my energy so that I can continue waking up myself without feeling sleepy or tired. And now, it seems I could be a loser. My eyes seems like falling down. I tried to take a nap but maybe impossible. I always disturb by my cousin to handed on to me every payment he received from customers. I getting wet. I don't want to turn on our ceiling fan. The weather is too hot outside.

Have anyone here tried this kind of situation? Very hard to endure. Maybe you will say to yourself, enough is enough I need to take relax and sleep. But how I can do that? who will take our business? My wife can't. She newly delivered our baby and as of now, she's stayed at home and I want her to continue to do it until our baby reach to 1 year old.

We already agreed about it that she doesn't have any work at home except to take care Miguel (our son). Miguel is 1 month old and he gonna fine and very energetic.  I am worried my situation at the moment. I felt I need to quit but how? Who will take all these things. Hope later I can recover and feeling re-charge might be happen to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment