Friday, June 14, 2013

Fast Loading Page


I'm doing bubblews stuff since this morning at around 8 o'clock. It's already almost 8pm here in the Philippines. Although, some features didn't work well but still I posted some of my articles and reading some of my bubblews friends post. I also tried to find another social networking site to promote my works but I never find any other one that also known like facebook and twitter. Most of my views are from those 2 mention sites.

I observe bubblews since morning, loading of any page is very fast. No delayed unlike the other day we experience very slow loading and connection. I think the support team already working on the upcoming version 3.0. In my case, I don't have problem of loading page since last night.

The rest of the day this week and last week we always experience slow loading during midnight time in USA, where the server of Bubblews located. But last night and today, wow! Very awesome loading and connection.

Hoping to have this kind of loading soon when version 3.0 already operational. I know all of the members will be happy if that will happen in Bubblews.

How about you guys, have you observe the fast loading of Bubblews today?

No comments:

Post a Comment