Saturday, June 15, 2013

I Appreciate All Your Support


Good morning once again to all my friends whether from Bubblews connection, facebook friends and twitter followers. It’s a great +onlineopportunity to have you all,  +brosmigueljourney everyday depends on the total friends that show your unending supports to every articles that I’ve shared in my Bubblews account, facebook status updates and twitter twets.

Guys, you don’t know how I appreciated your support everytime I post a status update on my wall and twets. Every beginning and end of the day, I am thinking all of you. I am praying that all of you are fine so that our connection will always be there despite of different challenges or trials we are facing everyday. I hope that you will get some insights from different blogs I did everyday. Hoping that one day I can read some comments saying thank you for the post I did.

I admit that I am not a good writer. I am not a gifted child that can write different topics very nicely. I was just a wide reader. I’m just a “trying hard” writer, doing my best to develop my writing ability. Indeed, I started to think to become a blogger just last year but I was inactive then after a week. It means, I try to write several blogs within a week and stop. Hope few months from now I will see the results.

I just hope you will not be bored on my different storied from +brosjourney +PTCExperience Friends4ever and my +Onlineopportunity
Hoping even you are just pretending that you have learned and enjoyed reading my works, atleast you viewed my article and I earned from it. LOL

To those people I’ve known personally from my facebook friends and twitter followers, thanks for all of your effort to read my borings stories. Even I didn’t say that you will read my article since I joined Bubblews but I observed once I share the article to my status and twets, quickly I got an increase numbers of views. It means I mostly got my earnings from the social media that I was addicted before. To all my critics out there, just enjoy reading. Who knows, one of this days I will write a story that will love and you cannot forget because you have applied it on your life journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment