Friday, June 14, 2013

Baby Miguel -My Son


The name I call to my first born child and son. He is 25 days from the day he was born. The best blessing I got this year. He was born on the 1st day of February. As many people know, people born on this month are exceptional.

Miguel name take from the angel Michael. He’s like an angel for us, his parents. Although, it’s hard to care a small baby but in our case we did our best to give him our 100% care, 24 hours a day. No days off for us his parents.

I always missed Miguel when I am away to him. Every day, I need to leave our home and went here in our shop to earn money from clients and customers. No other choice except we continue the way we did before when Miguel still not born. My wife doesn’t have any work at all except to care him. All house chores are handled by my 2 siblings so my wife focuses only to what Miguel needs.

When Miguel stomach is full he always sleeps. He copied that attitude to me. I don’t care if I am hungry or not as long as I am lying on the bed I continue sleeping. Of course Miguel is different because he still infant and he don’t know everything except crying when his stomach is empty.

Miguel starts smiling now, even he still not acknowledge us his parents. He listen our voice. I talked to him everytime I carried him in my arms. I love to carry him everyday. Even I will carry him the whole I won’t complain. It’s a nice feeling to be with you son especially first timer father.
How I wish, I am always part of his life until he becomes teens, a married man and onwards. I think it’s normal to a parent to dream about the good future of their children. As of now, I don’t have any plan to add another child. It’s difficult to care pregnant wife until the day of her labor. I want to focus my attention and care to Miguel.

Unlike before our home was so silent but when my son comes a lot of visitors keep coming to our house to visit and want to see my son. He’s a lovely and cute baby. The bad things he’s clever, he want always carry on my arms if not he’s mother. He’s always like dancing while sleeping. Maybe it’s possible if I am a full Daddy at home but I need to find financial source to sustain his needs and families needs.

Maybe it’s hard to give attention if you have more than one child. We are 10 siblings in the family and I don’t know how our parents manage us all. In my case, only one but I find very hard to do it myself. If no mistakes will happen, only Miguel will be our child. Is it possible, without any contraceptives?


No comments:

Post a Comment