Saturday, June 15, 2013

A Bless Sunday To All



It's a sunny the whole day here in +DavaoOriental

Although, it's too hot but still alot of people passing by every minute here on our shop. I am excited to post this morning with my updates and overviews about my  online job but unfortunately, my calculation last night was a big mistakes. I am thinking that I didn't reach the maximum post yesterday. Maybe I am confuse with the time reset of +Bubblews. Based on my observation, the time reset for +Bubblews here in the Philippines happen after 1pm. During this time, +Bubblews is down. No activities at all.


I woke up little bit late this morning but still I tried myself to walked a few meters to reached the seashore and the beach. It's my promised to do walking everyday. When I arrived the sun already up high and I can feel the heat from it. I took some photos to be used for my daily


Instead of opening the shop of around 6:30am, today I am late. I opened at almost 8am. I will not do it again. I missed some customer that might buy something from us.


It's about 4pm now it's almost 5pm so back to normal works for +Bubblews.




No comments:

Post a Comment