Friday, June 14, 2013

Honoring Bubblews Member


I joined bubbles on February 22, 2013 after I was amazed with different reviews given by members of myLot. I was laughing myself when I read the title posted by one member. Bubblews name is not common and not familiar. When I went through the discussion I was amazed about the earning potential given by the site. I joined here without any referral links. I type bubblews to myLot search engine and it was redirecting me bubblews link. I am sorry to the poster of the discussion, I owed her my membership, supposed to be I am under her referrals and possibly she will get 1 cent on my first post.

I ask an apology to that certain bubblews member. I won’t mention her name maybe it will create misunderstanding. The most important things I acknowledge your personality being the one introduce the program to fellow myLotters. You give a very nice review.

I admit I am a diehard member of myLot. For more than 6 years I am continuously devoted almost all of my online time interacting to different discussions and respond. Now, Bubbles come along the way, I wanted to try the early possibility and to develop my writing skill so that I will become a professional blogger in the future.

I am not good in communication skills before but after I joined myLot I was improved and now I can write articles with different topics with a little grammar mistakes.  I owed it from the site and other members who constantly guide me all the way until now.

I am convince that Bubbles is a good site because of the Admin and staff actively do their part to make the site clean and clear that prevent from any plagiarism act from different members. People tend to abuse the system intentionally to earn money out of it. It’s unfair in the part of the management and also to other members who are following the terms and conditions of the site.

If admin and staff continue kicking them all out of the site, no doubts Bubblews will be free from spammers and plagiarism people. I think not only the administration do their part, members also counterpart the responsibilities to keep the site smooth and clean. By reporting any violations made by spammers and abusive members, we will be safe from any danger that might happen if the site closed.

We are one family here. As a family, we will be treating each other with love respect. Professionalism is one method of showing our respect to others. Once we have respect, we can minimize disputes to fellow members. I am hoping that I am not mistakenly came to this site because of the good review I read from different members. Happy bubblews all guys out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment