Friday, June 14, 2013

Moving Out To Our New Home


We've been living in the house of my sister-in-law for more than 3 years. Twice we did a plan to move and transfer another home. We don't have enough money to build our own house so we need to find house for rental. I asked my brother and my cousin to find house which is near to our shop so that we can open early in the morning to attract more customers and also we can gain more profit.

Myself and my cousin started sleeping our new home last night. My wife with my son left in the house and my 2 siblings. Tomorrow my 2 siblings will join to live our new home. The house is very silent away from different noise of cars and motorcycles. I like the weather because it's cold during the night and early in the morning.

Today, we open the shop at around 6:30 o'clock in the morning. The customers come very early and today we will close late unlike before we open late and close early. We need some furniture for the living room. Hopefully we can manage to buy it one by one. The surrounding of the house needs grass cutter. Upon agreed by the owner they are the one will clean it. It happen the person will do, not yet available. Hoping he will come next week so we can start general cleaning.


No comments:

Post a Comment