Saturday, June 15, 2013

Good Morning Bubblewers and Friends


It's a very nice morning to all of you guys!

It's a sunny Saturday here in our place.

I start the day with +brosmigueljourney and +onlineopportunity overview. Today is a great day for me. Although I am lack of sleep because of my son who always looking care after midnight but still I wake up very early this morning at around 5:30am.  While he sleep I have time to walk around until I reached the beach near my location. I stare for while the seashore and the boats coming in and leaving out.


I feel the summer breeze within the beach area. It's too hot during the day but early morning it's very very cold. I make a daily routine to walk every morning along the seashore in the beach nearby us.

I think it keeps me more healthy and away from sickness. I will continue walking within this week and after 1 week I will do jogging to strengthen my stamina.


Happy weekend guys. Hope you enjoy your rest day today to all who work in the government and those who are working in the private firm, enjoy your work today with your clients and colleagues.






No comments:

Post a Comment