Friday, June 14, 2013

My Bubblews Earning History


Within in 4 days of continue posting my articles and continue promoting the links to all of my followers and friends list in facebook, I earned more than half of the minimum payout. I admit for the first 2 days I was earned only $3 accumulation. Then after that I started to promote my articles to social media and my earning history was great.

On my 3 days I earned more than $4 the whole day. I am posting only about 6 articles. In every articles I got and average of 40 views and 8 comments. The whole activities give me $13.77 within 4days.

My target is to reach minimum requirements of $25. 2 days more to work on it. I just hope I can make it and experience on what other member’s feelings during their first cashout and received the amount to their Paypal account.



No comments:

Post a Comment