Friday, June 14, 2013

Little Bit Annoyed


Right after the feeling of joy due to my payout received from bubblews, I am annoyed with my cousin. He used my laptop last night to update our offline business report. I don't know what he did on the mouse. When I insert the USB port, nothing happened. My mouse no longer working. I want to focus my time today here to reach my 2nd redeem this week.

The problem I cannot work well without my mouse. I cannot buy new one at the moment because we are living in a town, and no cheaper mouse available here. I need to go in the city which I need to spend 5 hours back and forth travel. Besides, no one will overlook the shop. Well, I cannot blame my cousin because he is working last night for the sake of my offline business.

I think, maybe it time to replace new mouse because it is more than 3 years in service. I bought it in Saudi Arabia last 3 years ago. I need to find new one. I have 2 mouse here used on my desktop but not compatible with USB port. It seems my work today in bubblews limited.


No comments:

Post a Comment