Saturday, June 15, 2013

MicroWorkers Withdrawal


I joined the site on January 23, 2013. Within a month I reach payout of $9. I love working this site because it's easy to complete a task that will takes only about seconds or a minute to finished it. If you are capable to do all task and your reputation rating is above 75%, you can make more task everyday. Some members already earned more than $1000.

My request for payout is now pending. I need to wait 21 days to received my PIN which sent by MAIL from USA. Once I received the PIN I will key in the PIN to the button provided in the withdrawal page of the site. Microworkers is proven legit site and continue paying their members. The common problem that member won't be paid if their HOME address is not correct. The mail won't reach to their home and no PIN you can provide in your withdrawal.

Be sure to input your correct HOME address to avoid unpaid account. You can request again if after 21 days the MAIL still not arrive and you are very sure that your address is correct. Only one time you provide the PIN to you withdrawal request. Succeeding request will directly credited to your Paypal, Payza or Moneybookers.

Microworkers don't have referral links so you will work alone if you are interested to join and work their different task.


No comments:

Post a Comment