Saturday, June 15, 2013

AXE APOLLO SPACE ACADEMY


AXE APOLLO SPACE ACADEMY

Who among came across this type of ads from different sites you usually visited. I knew this site when I completed a task from microworkers to vote one students to be among of the candidates will fly in space free. After voted the person I leave the site and close my browser.

Last day, while I am scrolling my browser here in Bubblews, one of the ads came out and this is all about the Axe Apollo Space Academy. I click the ads and I was instructed to register. I complete the data needed and submit the form.

Now, I am one of the member of the site and possibly be among of the students to be chosen to ride the space shuttle. One of my dreams is to witness the earth from the sky and one can realize that one is to join the space academy. Who knows I am lucky and be chosen to be among of the lucky candidate to be on space. Hahaha!!! Just only a dream, and still remain a dream because I didn’t promote my profile for somebody to vote how can I be chosen. Hehehe Hope it won’t become nightmare!



No comments:

Post a Comment