Friday, June 14, 2013

My First Motorcyle


I love motorcycle and it was my dream to have one. When one of my friends bought his Crypton motorcycle I was encourage to buy my own. I bought my first motorcycle Crypton Z on May 15, 2006. Check my photo attached, that similar to the motorcycle I acquired from a know motorcycle company in the Philippines.

Me and my friend always riding our motorcycle everywhere we go. We are living more than 300 kilometers away. I visit him more often and he visited me also once in awhile. We have several travels from western to eastern part of Mindanao. It’s more than 1000 kilometers from the starting point. There are times we travel with our other friends and also I traveled alone.

It took more than 4 years the motorcycle was on my hand and continue using it to hang out with families and friends. On 2010, I sold it to my ex-girlfriend for them to use from home to her work place. I was about to leave the country at that time and no one will took care so I decided to sold.
That motorcycle can run up to 120 kilometer per hour. I tried running it once but never did it again. Just only a test for myself and the unit.


No comments:

Post a Comment