Saturday, June 15, 2013

2 Days Absent


I’m Not Feeling Well

Yesterday I woke up late. I had a feeling I don’t want to rise on my bed. I felt I am very tired and no energy to be use for the rest of the day. I force myself to went on our shop and open it, I am thankful Bryan (our youngest brother)  was with me because they don’t have class anymore so time for him to help me on my offline business.

 While on the shop I felt unusual. My body was heavy to move anywhere in the shop. After 2 hours my cousin came so I left the shop riding my motorcycle. I go directly to my bed and lying. I was too hot and I have a fever and no one can care me while I am sick.  Miguel and my wife went to my in-laws house for Miguel’s immunization.

I manage to care myself and I drink FLANAX and DECOLSIN to relieve my hot body temperature. Until last night still I am lying on the bed. It’s almost a year I never felt any sickness. Lately, I always sleep late and woke up very early because I have daily schedule of walking and need to open early our shop. Maybe I am over fatigue and need my body to relax. It is the time to relax and recover all the energy that I’ve lost for several months.


No comments:

Post a Comment