Friday, June 14, 2013

Annoyed to see you everyday


Annoyed to see you everyday

I meet this man in the school; we are classmate in all the subjects I got. Definitely, we were in the same coursing that I took up. He is the first man in the room that I became closed and later on we became friends. I’m not comfortable accompanied with him; he was a little bit boastful. Perhaps some of our classmates don’t like him, the way moves and talked to us.

The man always came to my apartment everyday which I don’t want him to do it. One time I asked him “why you are keep coming to my house? You don’t have work everyday?” he explained to me that he is not comfortable to stay at their home because of his parents and siblings. His parents were separated and all his older siblings brought their classmates and friends in the house and they made some unusual things.

I felt pity him so I let him keep visiting me in the house because I was always alone and he find during the day on our shop. This man became my runner. We call a person that always obeys to several commands from somebody. Besides, he becomes my close friend. Many times he was with me in the house together with some of friends drinking some kind of alcohol products. We accepted him as a friend. Later, he meets with the woman I mention on this post: http://www.bubblews.com/news/286785-adopted-friend

They became lovers. Well, no problem for me with regards to relationship. They are old enough to handle their respective feelings. Where they were happy, I will always support them. They became more closer everyday when I saw them walking on the streets or in a fast food chain having their dinner. They are both my friends so I let them do what they want as long as nobody hurts.

Until such time I’m about to leave the country they are still connected with each other. It was about 2 years. Then, I got news about them when I was working abroad. The man didn’t took the responsibility being a father of the baby on his girlfriend. I was upset on him. I comforted the woman and let her stay in my home with my wife.

Until now we still not meet again in person the man I am talking too. The woman already came in my house few days after I came back from other country. The men apologize to me of what I did and I also forgive him. Sometimes, it happened to anybody some situation that we cannot handle. I understand him, we are not prefect and sometimes we can commit mistakes out of our control.


No comments:

Post a Comment