Friday, June 14, 2013

Have a Bless day all my Friends


Good Morning to all my friends here who live in the Philippines and nearby country. Good Evening to those who live in other side of the world who are having their dinner or hangout.

I woke up late today because of the heavy rain. I mention one of my previous post about the rain we are experiencing even we are on summer season. Until this morning the rain continues showering. Just a minute ago the rain stop but it's cloudy morning here in our place.

I am excited to post while ago but I am stuck with my first post. I don't know why the photos I attached didn't show to my article. Better the link on the photo credit works so the viewers can check what is all about. More than 10 times I tried editing but still not works.

My patience already gone so I stop. I don't know what is the reason behind. Can anybody tell me another way to attached photo here? I mean the multiple photos within your article. No idea how to do it.  Please guys help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment