Friday, June 14, 2013

Bubblews – I’ll Give You One Week


Within 3 days I’m here I saw my brighter future here in Bubblews. I observe that my earnings reach to the highest peak of my online job history. It’s different from my history while clicking ads on different PTC and my life in myLot while sharing ideas and commenting back to every member who want to discuss some issues.

It is different here in Bubblews, your ideas always been heard by fellow members and people from social media. Although they can leave a comments on your articles but still the professionalism are always presence.

Based on my daily statistics, no doubt I will reach my minimum payout within a week. I joined on February 22, so my 7 days will end on March 1 which is 2 days from now. I am half more than half of the required amount. I will try to post today up to the maximum limit of 10 articles. Let see what will happen to my earning after the day. I usually post a minimum average of 6 post everyday including the first day I posted only 3 articles which I earn more than $1.

So what do you think? Is it possible to earn more than $10 in a day with you 10 post? I think if you are dependent only with other members here in Bubblews, it won’t realize. The only thing your target will be reach if you promote your articles to different social media sites. If you don’t have account on the top social media sites, better sign-up now.

Top social media sites:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Stumbleupon
Myspace
LinkedIn
Orkult



No comments:

Post a Comment