Saturday, June 15, 2013

Best Brother Bryan Jes


Thanks brother
Those who follow my articles knew that I have a problem with my mouse. It was worn out after my cousin used it on the night that I was so tired and didn’t write article to be posted after the day.

Last night, I arrived home I saw my brother very busy fixing something whom I didn’t knew what was it. I asked my brother what it was, he answered he was fixing the mouse so that I can used it tomorrow morning. What a surprise within a couple of minutes he fixed it. I broke already the mouse but he manages it to return to normal shape.

My brother always find something that he can fixed. Anything he saw around the house that can be fixed he will try to make it. He loves electronics and also gadgets. He also knows almost all specs of my laptop and desktop. It seems I am dependent on his skills.

He has patience to fixed those items that has very small parts. I am opposite to my brother if we talk about more patience. I admire him for being patient to everything he wants to do.

I am planning to send him for Electronic Engineering in college but he wants to take up IT. He loves also computers. I always found him keep in search different things related to computer. I don’t know yet if I will send him for IT or EE. I am lucky to have a younger brother like him.


No comments:

Post a Comment