Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy Wednesday all my Friends


Good Morning all my Bubblews and facebook friends and twitter followers.

It's a cloudy morning here in Davao Oriental Province. It seems that the rain will shower again later. I woke up again late based on my schedule every morning to rise at 6am. I sleep late last night, maybe that's the reason why I wake up and rise at 7am. Need to prepare myself for work. As usual, I am here again in my shop.

I got only 254 notification today, unlike yesterday I got almost 600 notification which I check one by one and it took several minutes and even few hours to finished.

Yesterday, the site still experiencing error and slow loading page but I observe the bottom part of the site, show already the updated copyright of 2013, I observe last time it was showing 2012.

I was also busy with our business and I spend less time yesterday, I did only 6 articles for the whole day. I missed the time writing it at home because I'm so tired the other day. I will try yo make 10 post today if I can. My younger brother don't have class today so he will work on my behalf.

Yesterday, I got my money from paypal. It was credited to my bank account. I will post the entire history later on. Just few minutes we arrive here in our shop so we need to fixed some stuff to be for whole day.

Have a fruitful and bless Wednesday to all of you

I took a picture infront of my shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment