Saturday, June 15, 2013

e-check has been CLEARED!


Unfortunately, I wanted to post this morning, an overview of my activities here since yesterday until last night but I am not lucky due to maximum number of post had been reached. I am warn by the system many times. Not knowing that I started posting my blogs since yesterday.


Anyway, I can start posting now because it's new time for Bubblews although it's afternoon here in the Philippines.


I received a good news this morning when I open my email. I am inform that my echeck has been cleared. I directly open my Paypal account and found out the amount already credited to my account. I am very happy for this notification I got from Bubblews and Paypal.

Yesterday, I reach my 3rd minimum redemption. Later tonight might be I will request my 3rd redeem. I am very greatful to all the staff of Bubblews and all my Bubblews connection together with all my facebook friends and twitter follower.

It's a great day for me and the rest of Bubblews member who got their echeck cleared.

Have a bless Thursday to all of you guys.




No comments:

Post a Comment