Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy Sunday To All


Good Morning Bubblews and facebook friends and twitter followers,

It's a sunny sunday morning here in +DavaoProvince
Hope all of you have a good sleep last night  and not like zombie looks because you spend more time doing your daily Bubblews routine. As you all knew, I can't do Bubbling every night because I don't have internet connection at home. Instead, I spend all my time to my son and to my family. If I have extra time, I write different article for posting the following day.

The sun shine very brightly, again no sign that there were rain shower later on but due to constant climate change I cannot predict if there's rain today. Maybe alot of friends going out for shopping, visiting families, family bonding and any other events.

I hope you will enjoy the day with your family bonding either outside or inside on your home as long the family are around.

Photo attach I take it outside our door, infront of our house.

I am lucky to have a nice and very cheap mobile phone I can take pictures like having a digital cam. Although I have one but I usually used my LG Mobile Phone


We open our shop at around 8am. Little bit late our opening today. I wake up at 6am but I need to play my son while his Mom take care some household chores.

Happy sunday to all of you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment