Tuesday, October 15, 2013

PLDT Service Slower than a Turtle


Are you familiar with a turtle? Have you observe when turtle walk?

I know most of us are familiar with this animal. They walks very slow and most of the time they stop.

I can compare the service of PLDT with regards to myBro internet connection. To those who didn't follow my previous post about the issue please check the following link:


I am expecting that PLDTHome will sort it out soonest possible but until now still not fixed. Claiming to our countrymen that they are the fastest ISP in the Philippines is a big ashamed to anybody. Yes, I agree on it because they are the first who introduce it in the market and the network is own by one of the rich man in the country Mr. Manny V. Pangilinan.


Indeed, PLDTHome is not committed to address different problems with their subscribers. Greedy company I know. They after only on the number of subscribers they have and the sales but returning back the best service to the people will be very poor. Like a beggar on the street.

People who don't know yet about their service might grab the opportunity to have their connection but those who tried already, rest assure they have worst experience with this company.

One time I was browsing the net outside my home because signal inside fluctuating. One person asked me if the signal was good. I told him I regrets why I get this connection. That I didn't expect that I will face a big problem with PLDT. He was said better he didn't subscribe myBro, he was about to took the service because of good introduction given by somebody who bring several devices for the internet.

Sent another email last April 2 because that time I am still didn't know my account number. Few hours after, I received a call from a customer care. Citing my problem and we did several trials for the connection but it wasn't successful. She give me an options that I should bring the device to the nearest PLDT satellite office or SMART wireless center. I followed her advice and I went to the nearest SMART wireless center. The story can be read on this link: http://www.bubblews.com/news/371095-smart-communication-sucks

A bad experience I have while addressing my concern to SMART centers.

I received this email from PLDT customer care but I think he forwarded my problem to the concern department.

Dear Sir/Ma’am:
 
Good day!
 
This pertains to your email below. Please be informed that we have already endorsed your concern to the group in-charge for proper handling.

We shall give you advise upon receipt of the same.
 
Thank you.
 
Respectfully,
LEWIE DE LEON
Customer Care Analyst
Customer Care

Mr. De Leon, can you checked who was the lady that called me on April 2 and advice me to visit SMART wireless center? Ms. Erica of SMART Tagum told me that the call I receive was only a welcome call for my new subscription. It appears on your system and that is the basis of SMART Tagum to refused about the testing again of my device to their office.

Welcome call? Oh my goodness PLDT my connection started on March 19 and you are telling me it's a welcome call which was made on April 2. How many days your welcome call be given to your new subscriber? Is it 2 weeks after?

I spent money and time to reached your wireless center so that my device and your service will be resume but what happened? Do you think it is acceptable to anybody? I travel more than an hour from Lupon to Tagum City and customer care in the wireless are too slow to address different problems.

Since March 25, I don't have internet connection and now April 08 but still my problem unsolve.



No comments:

Post a Comment