Tuesday, October 15, 2013

MicroWorkers Sent Me Mail


I post last time about my request for fund withdrawals in MicroWorkers. Thinking that I hope the site is legit about their payment. Based on their way of request, you should key-in the PIN that they will send you through Mail. Many members didn't receive their payment because they never received the PIN. I am also worried maybe my hardwork become worthless.


Based on the withdrawal page of the site that I will received the PIN within 21 days. They are sending the PIN on March 01, 2013. On March 21, I didn't receive any Mail from anybody so I am thinking, no hope to receive my PIN and I will leave the site after I consume my funds on the site to make my own CAMPAIGN. Yesterday, March 26 I received the Mail from MicroWrokers.

It's been true that if you enter the correct address in your account you will surely receive the PIN and will be paid on your request. I am now confident working with MicroWorkers which also help me in my online money making journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment