Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Online Job Seekers Fan Page


Everybody knows that we can also used our facebook account to promote our bubblews post to let everyone read different articles everyday from different categories of &Bubblews. Aside from my Facebook timeline I also posted my links to the fan page I created not only for Bubblews but for all programs that I am working with.

I don't know if it helps to earn more views but I did the fan page to let people about legit sites that we can possibly earn for doing something. Due to rampant scam sites everywhere on the net, people are skeptic to join. To reach those people, I used the most common social networking site "Facebook". Regardless of ages, people can easily access different programs by liking the fan page and can monitor the notification everytime there's new post on the fan page.

Bubblews members find hard to communicate with me here because they are worried about the rules maybe they can violate if they raised some questions that will harm their payment status.

To those online job seeker you can also find some opporunities on this page: https://www.facebook.com/onlinejobseekers
On that page you can also share your online opportunities but see to it you can provide your payment proof to avoid scam sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment