Tuesday, October 15, 2013

PLDT myBro Connection Update


I forgot to update about this issue. Last week I posted about the new internet package I got from PLDT. On my last post, I said it's been almost a week still my connection wasn't available. After 2 days from the day I posted the article, I got my connection. Well, I like the speed it reaches to the required base on the agreement package.

http://www.bubblews.com/news/336476-mybro-no-connection

One thing I like this package it's because I can now access internet while at home. Before I am dependent on my shop but now I have connection anywhere because it's portable almost like SMARTBro or TATTOO plug-in. The difference it a modem that faster than the 2 I mention.

Now, on it's  one week of usage I am annoyed. Yesterday was the exact one week and connection was like a man crawling in a very grassy area. After 12noon until the end of the day no connection at all. I check the updates, it showing a very fast speed. No changes since Days 1 but when you load any website, it shows PAGE cannot be loaded.

Who among you here use PLDT myBro? Is it normal on their service?


No comments:

Post a Comment