Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Love to Travel


I always love to took photos everytime I traveled everywhere. I am lucky I bought a cheap Mobile phone not only for calls and SMS but the best for photo shooting. Part of the amount I bought was given to me from the hotel I work in +Saudi-Arabia . Thanks to +Sheraton-Riyadh for the gift you impart ed to me before I left.

If you checked my article archives you can read my first post here in bubblews about this mobile phone +LG-P698 .

Everytime I ride a bus I keep on the window site for site seeing and if I have an opportunity to take pictures I will do it. My gallery almost full of different pictures taken from different places I visited. Although I have a +digicam and a +videocam but still I prepare to used my mobile phone.

While on the road one plant caught my attention. Actually it is not plant but because of the height some considered it a plant but definitely it is a coconut tree. On the height you can see, it so small but it bear fruits. If this coconut tree are near to my house maybe I will steal one and try to eat.

I passed a place with a huge area of rice fields. People around on that area may not suffer famine and based on my research they have the best rice taste within Davao Province.


The main product of the people on this area related to farming. There's no hungry and famine. LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment