Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Good Job PLDT - after 15days you fixed it.


Who knew my internet connection problem that I complained since March 25, 2013? If you missed about my post on how PLDT address my concerned, these are the following links:

http://www.bubblews.com/news/375364-pldt-service-slower-than-a-turtle
http://www.bubblews.com/news/371095-smart-communication-sucks

It's annoying to know if you will get service from a company who always proud themselves and claim to be the fastest network and #1 in terms the number of subscribers. If you are in my case, 15 days without internet what would you feel? Are you happy and satisfied with their serve? Of course, not!

Several times I was told to call their hotline but I never did it on this problem. I am sick talking with machine and customer care who cannot solve the problem.

Last April 08, 2013 I give them ultimatum by sending the two articles I written here in Bubblews.


As I observed on the replied, no name reflected on the email. I think it's because last email they sent I quote the name of the customer care who sent the email. They advice me to call their hotline but I never did. I wait until they will fixed the issue.

Just today afternoon, the connection back to normal. Imagine, their customer care told me to visit the nearest satellite office or SMART wireless center and I did it but based on my story written, they are not coordinated with each other. Wireless have their own standard procedure to accommodate PLDT concerned. Why this damn customer care advice me to visit in the office which cost me money and time? The worst thing I experience a very bad service with their center?

Customer care said that my device might be the caused why I don't have internet connection. Why the device now working properly? Oh my goodness! They are playing with their subscribers.

Well, the only thing I can advice to those who are planning to connect with PLDT, think first about your welfare if you will encounter problem with your subscription. You will be advice to call several times to their hotline for follow-up and several customer care will ask you similar questions and you need to redo all your answers to them.


Can you imagine if I don't have alternative connection? 15 days without internet is a big lost for those who are working online like bloggers and internet marketers. I am very thankful that I have Globe Tattoo connection which is faster than PLDT myBro.

Attention: PLDT I hope that this will be my last time I encounter problem with you. Think first the welfare of your subscribers not on your revenue got from us. Before you advice anything to your subscribers, be sure to checked properly and investigate the problem thoroughly before you will advice your subscribers to visit your office or centers. Consider your subscriber welfare specially those living in the provinces that takes time to visit one of your centers. Hope this will awaken your sleeping programs that create problems with us.




No comments:

Post a Comment